EVOLUTION Gen2 PRO is the ‘assembled’ and upgraded version of the Evolution Gen2. It has been designed for engineers, innovators and serious makers. This second generation 3D Stuffmaker printer has all of the features of the Gen2 Evolution kit + even more!
The upgraded PRO version is assembled and calibrated in the USA with fine-tuned modifications that allow for quality 3D printing and easy setup.
EVOLUTION GEN2 PRO FEATURES & UPGRADES. ALL OF THE UPGRADES FOR GEN2 KIT PLUS:
- Assembled & Calibrated in the USA
- Designed for engineers
- Sleek acrylic finish
- Advanced Tools & customization
- High Performance Filament Extruder
- Quick Change Nozzle fitted with 3D Cooling Kit
- Fully tested and professionally calibrated with essential function test prints
- Choice of direct feed 1.75mm or 3mm filament extruder (advantaged can consistently extrude more types of filaments and more materials
- Anodized aluminum print plate
- Premium USA support packages available
- Choices of software to meet desired printing needs
- Pre-tested software profiles settings to get printing quickly
- Software support for all popular systems, Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- Pre-built, fully assembled
- Power supply included
- Onsite and remote uaer training packages available for resellers and educational institutions
The Gen2 Upgrade includes:
- Advanced tools & customization: Personalize the Evolution Gen2 by tweaking, modifying or calibrating.
- High Performance Filament Extruder: Precise friction-free feeding that offers simplified changeover, QuickChange connector for easy extruder exchange and maintenance.
- Nozzle fitted with 3D Cooling Kit: Improved tolerance to filament variance, extended print times, improved extrusion accuracy for better printing of solid and complex objects.
- Quick Change Nozzle: Quick Change connector for fast and easy nozzle replacement and maintenance.
- Print Plate: Heavy duty aluminum, resistant to warping, continuous operation, easy removal and placement.
- Timing Belt Assembly: Friction-free movement for improved print placement and accuracy.
- Wiring Hardness: improved wiring connection for error-free operation and reliability.
- Simple, powerful and intuitive software interface.
- Plug & Print: Preloaded configurations make setting up your desktop 3D printer a snap.
- Organize, search and manage your library of 3D printable designs.
- Advanced tools: Just because it’s easy to use doesn’t mean you can’t tweak, modify, and calibrate to your heart’s desire.
WHY GET A 3D PRINTER KIT:
At 3D Stuffmaker we understand the need to build your printer yourself. After all, that’s how we got started! 3D printing highly appeals to technical people with an inventor’s spirit. There are many people out there who want to build their 3D Printer from scratch to get the satisfaction of watching their creation build awesome 3D prints. This helps new makers to learn the inner workings of 3D printing and printer maintenance. 3D Stuffmaker’s comprehensive kits are semi-built, which means that the hard work has been done for you including all welding, so it’s just a matter of assembly. We offer Skype support in case you have any questions during the building process.
|Layer Resolution (Min. Layer Height)||80 microns|
|Layer Height Range||80-700 microns|
|Wall Thickness Range||730-980 microns|
|Print Size ( X Y Z )||200x200x200mm|
|Maximum Print Size (cm3 )||8000|
|Print Plate Size||235x235x4mm|
|Print Volume (Litres)||8.0|
|Fitted Print Plate||Heavy Duty|
|Product Size (L x W x H)||51 x 46 x 45cm (20 x 18 x 18 in)|
|Product weight (kg)||9.18kg (20lb)|
|1 Month Skype Support||YES|
|3D EasyPrint Software||YES|
Refills for filament:
3D Stuffmaker print filament has been engineered specifically with our printers in mind. For best performance, purchase your printing filament from 3D Stuffmaker.
- Most orders will be dispatched from our warehouse between 10-14 business days of payment receipt.
- Prices exclude any local taxes and/or duties that may apply in your country.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for remote or difficult to reach destinations.
- Transit time may vary depending upon the product model and destination.
- We will ship via the following carriers worldwide:
- TNT Express
- DHL Express
- Fedex Economy
- EMS Post
3D Stuffmaker Evolution is designed to be a low maintenance 3D printer that requires only minimal attention, however there are some maintenance precautions that will help to keep your printer working well. Preventative maintenance is an important part of any device that has moving parts. We offer a maintenance kit to assist you in keeping your printer working properly.
To keep the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light, soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the ‘hot end tip’ depends on proper heat regulation: simply runs the hot end at the lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be replaced and repaired.
The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, However re-calibration is quite easy. The movement on 3D Stuffmaker CORE is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer can do Shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may vary according to the complexity of the prints.
Warranty and Service Assistance:
We warrant that you will receive a tested and working unit or complete kit and that it left the factory only after extensive testing. If you do have an issue, just contact our Skype video support team for assistance. We are happy to ship spare parts free if parts fail due to faulty manufacturing. We also offer technical assistance and a broad range of spare parts to keep you printing. We do not accept any claims which go beyond what is offered above. Wear and tear items are not covered. Our warranty terms and conditions can be found on our website. Click here.